Presented by Shane Douthitt, Ph.D. and Matt Betts, Ph.D.
As organizations look to reduce turnover in a tightening labor market, understanding the drivers of turnover at each stage of the lifecycle (e.g., 30 days, 90 days, after first year of employment) becomes critical. Each year SMD conducts a comprehensive series of studies to understand the drivers of turnover across the employee lifecycle. In fact, we find that the drivers of new hire turnover are often very different than the drivers of turnover for more tenured employees. This has significant implications for how you should diagnose and address turnover at your organization. We will provide an overview of our research and findings during this webinar and you will also learn the following:
- The drivers of turnover at each stage of the employee lifecycle
- How to diagnose the root causes of new hire turnover
- The assessments, data, and analytics needed to understand new hire turnover at your organization
- A framework for building effective entrance and onboarding surveys
- Case study examples of how to reduce new hire turnover